Our Ramona Dryer Vent Cleaning team dedicates themselves each day in providing the highest quality work for Dryer Vent cleaning in Ramona,CA but most importantly always keeping a high level of care to our customers. We have also sought to give our Ramona dryer vent cleaning new customers the highest confidence about our ethical business behavior. The Better Business Bureau is helpful in telling you if you are likely to be working with trustworthy companies.
Please click here to check our BBB “A rating” to see how we will work hard to earn your trust as well.
Why Do Dryer Vent Cleaning:
A majority of commercial dryer vent fires occur as a result of highly flammable lint getting caught in the dryer duct and becoming heated to the point of ignition. Most commercial dryers come with lint traps, or filters, designed to capture the lint, yet only 70% is typically collected. The remainder sticks to the duct work and piping. Lint and other debris builds up over time so it is not ever safe to assume that emptying the filter regularly is enough to protect your property from a dryer vent fire.
- Dryer vent fires cause approximately 15,600 structure fires, 400 injuries, and 15 deaths annually.
- According to the United States Fire Administration, every year clothes dryer fires account for over $100 million in losses.
Dryer Vent Cleaning in Ramona : Did You Know?
- Dryer vent cleaning enables the dryer to perform properly.
- Dryer vent cleaning can save you money on monthly energy costs.
- Dryer vent cleaning creates peace of mind by eliminating a potential fire hazard.
- Dryer vent cleaning allows laundered items to dry more quickly and evenly.
- Dryer vent cleaning limits mold, mildew and other bacteria in your dryer vent ductwork.
Signs You Need Our Ramona Dryer Vent Cleaning Services:
- if there is an accumulation of lint or debris on the external vent
- if the dryer is hot to the touch indicating it is overheating
- if it takes more than one drying cycle to dry one load
- if the laundered items smell “musty” after being in the dryer