The need for san diego air duct cleaning depends on a variety of factors in your san diego home, including presence of pets, the kind of carpets and rugs, furniture upholstery types, smoking, recent renovations, regional factors such as nearness to the ocean or desert, local weather conditions, and overall home cleanliness. We recommend air duct cleaning and air system cleaning approximately every 24 months. Keep in mind that dirty coils, blowers, and clogged filters can cut efficiency by as much as 40 percent according to the U.S Department of Energy.
We will offer free duct inspections in san diego before we start the work on any jobsite. Our san diego air duct cleaning service is very well equipped and trained to handle any size jobs. More than simply sweeping the air ducts, we address every component the air passes over, including coils and the central system, as well as upgrading or replacing filtration as needed. We highly recommend that you would have a electrostatic filter (aka: Permanent Filter ) currently instaled or install one during our visit . For anyone who has allergies, pets , odor issues within the home we recommend installing our Home Purification Package including our ultraviolet (U.V.) system.
Our 10 Step Process:
1) Our trained & friendly technician will arrive on time
2) Our technician will conduct a pre inspection of the job site
3) Our technician will unload all necessary equipment and prepare area
4) We bring in a high-volume industrial HEPA-filtered negative pressure “air hog”
5) We cover all but a few vents and create an intense suction to prevent loosened particulates from spreading.
6) We enter the ducts with a specialized brush unit on a very long spinning flexible cable similar to what plumbers would use for cleaning pipes
7) We do a free inspection of the furnace and free filter replacement, if needed
8) We will do a post inspection and start loading equipment into vehicle
9) We will clean any mess left behind as a result of our work
10) We will go over the findings and details of the project rendered and present invoice