Rancho Santa Fe Air Duct Cleaning
The need for Rancho Santa Fe air duct cleaning depends on a variety of factors in your Rancho Santa Fe home, including presence of pets, the kind of carpets and rugs, furniture upholstery types, smoking, recent renovations, regional factors such as nearness to the ocean or desert, local weather conditions, and overall home cleanliness. We recommend air duct cleaning and air system cleaning approximately every 24 months. Keep in mind that dirty coils, blowers, and clogged filters can cut efficiency by as much as 40 percent. In a typical six-room home, up to 40 pounds of dust is created annually through everyday living.
Get rid of dust and debris in your recirculating air that aerosolizes pollen and dander, and provides a breeding ground for dust mites, mold spores, fungi, and other allergens.
We offer free duct inspections in Rancho Santa Fe before we start the work on site. Our Rancho Santa Fe air duct cleaning service is very sophisticated. More than simply sweeping the air ducts, we address every component the air passes over, including coils and the central system.
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, 25 to 40 percent of the energy used for heating or cooling a home is wasted. Contaminants in the heating and cooling system cause your ac unit to work harder and shorten the life span of your system. Even with the help of filters ,the heating and cooling system still gets dirty through normal every day use.
When an HVAC system is clean, it doesn’t have to work as hard to maintain the temperature you set in your rancho santa fe hom. As a result, less energy is used, leading to improved cost-effectiveness.
Our 10 step process:
Our trained & friendly technician will arrive on time
- Our technician will conduct a pre inspection of the job site
- Our technician will unload all necessary equipment and prepare area
- We bring in a high-volume industrial HEPA-filtered negative pressure “air hog”
- We cover all but a few vents and create an intense suction to prevent loosened particulates from spreading.
- We enter the ducts with a specialized brush unit on a very long spinning flexible cable similar to what plumbers would use for cleaning pipes
- We do a free inspection of the furnace and free filter replacement, if needed
- We will do a post inspection and start loading equipment into vehicle
- We will clean any mess left behind as a result of our work
- We will go over the findings and details of the project rendered and present invoice
How We Do It: