What Should i Know About Irvine Air Duct Cleaning ?
· Five to seven times a day, the air in your Irvine home circulates through the air ducts of your HVAC heating and cooling system, carrying with it the dust and debris of everyday living.
· In a typical six-room home, up to 40 pounds of dust is created annually through everyday living. Your heating and cooling system is the lungs of your home. The system taken air in and breathes air out.
· Your furnace filter catches much of the stuff, but neglect, remodeling projects, or shoddy duct installation can lead to a buildup of gunk inside your ductwork that threatens the efficiency of your system
· The U.S. Department of Energy came out with a report that showed, 25 to 40 percent of the energy used for heating or cooling a home is wasted. Contaminants in the heating and cooling system cause it to work harder and therefore shorten the life of your system
What should i do before Requesting a Air Duct Cleaning Cost in Irvine,Ca ?
Let me start by saying that you can achieve the same result without doing anything, simply call SD Air Quality of Orange County and will take care of the rest for you. but if you must here an Idea of doing it yourself:
Wouldn’t it be handy if you could take an incredible journey through your ductwork to see if cleaning is needed before requesting any air duct cleaning cost bids ? Using a pocket digital camera equipped with a flash or even better use your smartphone and its built in flash and camera, get a selfie stick you can extend , you should be able to come close. Simply remove a floor register, reach as far as you can into the duct (don’t drop your camera or Smartphone!), and take a couple of shots.
How Often Should They Be Cleaned ?
The main goal is improving the home’s overall air quality. Most reputable air duct cleaning companies in
Irvine,CA will Suggest that you clean the air ducts every 3-5 years.
Why is There Such a Big Gap in Cost bet ween air duct cleaning companies in Irvine,CA?
The average air duct cleaning cost in Irvine.
for a majority of homes the price of having your air duts cleaned is between $300 and $800, with factors like the size of the home, the number of ducts, number of HVAC Units in the home and their configuration affecting the price.
But we can t forget a few very important details:
· Level of skilled labor employed by company:
The rate of pay technicians earn is a significant element of the cost for the company. And it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know lower paid workers tend to be less skilled. Higher paid workers tend to be much more knowledgeable about HVAC systems as it relates to cleaning and they CARE about the health and safety of building occupants.
· Type of equipment used and processes implemented during the cleaning process can help determine the Air Duct Cleaning Cost in Irvine,CA 92128:
This is an important element. Air Duct Cleaning Companies in Irvine,Ca using dedicated negative air collection machines that operate continuously during the cleaning process in tandem with mechanical agitations opposed to a vacuum source that is not ‘dedicated’ and/or does not ‘operate continuously’ requires more time to set-up and maintain during the job.Additionally, company’s investment of dedicated negative air machines and different types of agitation tools varies greatly. Simply put….the good equipment requires significant investment on the part of SD Air Quality and it’s worth it because the service we can do is much better and more efficient. In another words, you get what y.